I’m beginning planning a belated honeymoon for some time 2022 (anytime between March-October).
I’ve been looking at Sandals mainly because I’ve been to Sandals Antigua 20+ years ago. I’m overwhelmed in my choices, not sure which would be the best bang for our buck and meet what we are looking for. Then I started considering other resorts and locations like Mexico and got totally overwhelmed!
• 7 nights budget 5k or less (excluding flights)
• Preferably somewhere that isn’t going to eat up a whole day traveling (prefer nonstop from Philly) and not a long drive after arriving to get to the resort. We would compromise on this if we find something we love.
• We want to not have to worry about planning really anything, finding a restaurant etc, so definitely want to be at a self-contained resort that has decent food choices.
• Nice beach and those nice turquoise waters. We’d love to snorkel while there.
• More of a relaxed, romantic vibe. We aren’t huge drinkers and the party vibe isn’t our thing.
• Enough activities (on resort) that we don’t have to lounge on the beach all day.
• Oceanview room w/balcony
Is there a specific Sandals that meets these best? Or another location/resort you’d recommend? Is there a better month to book that will be good price wise and weather wise? Thanks!