I am getting married on October 1 of this year and looking to leave the following day. We will spend roughly 13 days on the trip, coming back on October 15th. Neither of us have ever been to the Mediterranean and I am looking for some suggestions and help in planning the trip. My thought is that we would go to somewhere relaxing in the Mediterranean to begin the trip and come down from the wedding and then after a few days we would take the rest of the trip to site see and be tourists. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.
Early October Mediterranean Honeymoon Help
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?