Hi all, I wondered if anyone can give real life experience of the Caribbean, particularly Antigua, weather in early October? I’ve been twice in March and it’s been lovely but anxious we might get much more rain and would feel it’s a wasted holiday. Any advice or suggestions to other destinations that might be better appreciated! Thanks
Early October Sun and Luxury from the UK
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?