My Fiancè and I are looking to honeymoon August 28th-September 15th. As the title states, we are extremely indecisive and are looking for some help here! If you honeymooned at any of these places, what was your experience? Pros/Cons and the beautiful memory your honeymoon you will always look back to. Please share! Our budget is 15k and we don't mind a long flight. Hoping to get some good insight here and get some butterflies from some of the stories 🙂
Extremely indecisive couple looking for warm weather and romance! Mallorca, Maldives, Greece, Italy, St. Lucia, or Bora Bora?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?