Hey everyone. I’m getting married in a few months and we’re going to Hawaii. About 8 days in Maui and 4 on Oahu. So. My question is: does anyone know some good spots I could bring my fiancée (then wife) to? Any activities we should be doing? Thanks I’m advance!
Has anyone been to Hawaii?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?
- Caribbean Honeymoon in May 2023