I posted a few days ago, but am kind of overwhelmed by options! I've seen some posts like this, and thought it might help me.
- ~10 days, coming from San Francisco
- Somewhere lovely and tropical – looking at the Caribbean, French Polynesia, etc. No Mexico, no Hawaii.
- Good food is very important
- We want a mix of relaxing on a beach w/cocktail in hand, fun activities like hiking/horseback riding (nothing extreme), and experiencing some local culture/ history/food – we definitely don't want to just stay at the hotel/resort the whole time
- Open to, but not set on, all-inclusive
- Budget is $7k including flights
Would love specific recommendations. Thanks in advance!