My wife and I got married in December and are now planning our honeymoon. We've decided to go the all-inclusive route, but there are so many options and neither of us has been to an all-inclusive resort before.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Budget: 9k for 6+ days most likely in March/April
- Room/suite with private pool
- Good food (for an all-inclusive)
- Adults only
- Excursions/activities available
- Would like a "party" option but not a "party resort" (e.g. access to a party resort or a bar that gets lively at night) – this doesn't have to be anything wild, just a place to dance, meet people, etc. We're willing to sacrifice here if it limits our options, though.
We're trying to avoid Mexico because we expect to have opportunities to visit Mexican resorts in the future and want to go a little farther from home for our honeymoon (we live in Central Texas). Primarily looking at Caribbean locations but definitely open to others. Leading resort is currently Galley Bay in Antigua, but from what we've read, there might not be much of a "party" option available, which again we're okay with but if there are other options that better meet all our criteria, we'd love to hear them!
Thanks in advance for the help!