My husband and I are trying to plan our honeymoon that will be in the middle of October this year but we can’t decide if it should be in New Hampshire or Maine. Both have beautiful sites and fall activities which make it harder. We’d like it to be relaxing and mostly away from large crowds
Honeymoon in New Hampshire or Maine?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?