Press "Enter" to skip to content

Honeymoon in the Caribbean – July

My Fiance and I had to reschedule our honeymoon in March due to Covid. I decided to move it to the end of July hoping the virus would die down. So far, it seems like cases are going down but I am concerned there could be another resurgence/lockdown. Anyone else in this situation?

The island I'm visiting requires a negative covid test prior to arriving and lots of random temp checks in airports and restaurants. I am slightly concerned of being held at the island if there is another virus surge, causing a 14-day quarantine, but we are really wanting to go. Definitely a risk/reward scenario. Should we push to reschedule again even if we lose money??

submitted by /u/stonkwarrior69
[link] [comments]
Source: reditt

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: