My wife and I got married in October and are finally planning our honeymoon. Some details:
- We'd be flying out of LAX or Burbank
- We're thinking either March or July 2023
- We're thinking 10 days
- We're still figuring out our budget, but I will say we have no problem going to a location in the off season or staying in a cheaper hotel to spend more on food and experiences, for example.
- Some places we're interested in going are Italy, Greece, or France (we've been to Paris, so other parts).
- Things we love to do: go to museums and see art/interesting architecture, eat delicious things, drink nice wine and beer, walk around places, and hike. Good transport a plus, but not a need.
- Things we're less interested in: sitting on the beach or shopping.
TLDR; You have 10 days in either Italy, Greece, or France (besides Paris). What are you doing?