Hey everyone! My soon to be hubby and I will be honeymooning in San Diego this October and we are tying to decide if we should stay in a hotel or Airbnb! What are the pros and cons to each? We haven’t had an Airbnb before so we don’t know what to expect. And I am picky with hotels. What would you suggest? And anyone have any recommendations for places to stay in that area?
Hotel or Airbnb?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?