My fiancé and I originally wanted to do a 2-3 week Asia trip for our honeymoon. We now will be taking 4 days off of work already to travel to my hometown to get married so the honeymoon probably can only be a week max. We like cities and being outdoors and are also vegan. Would a Western Europe city be good? Any other ideas that aren’t just sitting at the beach?
June 2022 honeymoon ideas?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?