My fiancé and I are looking for some destination ideas for a honeymoon tentatively planned for June 26, 2023, to July 3, 2023. Some requirements for our search:
- Would like to do all inclusive
- the location needs to be somewhere that Delta flies to, as we will be gifted airfare from Delta via a relative. Some suggested locations for reference (https://www.delta.com/us/en/delta-vacations/themed-vacations/honeymoons)
- Trying to avoid the stress of hurricane weather, so preferably not anywhere in the hurricane belt
- I have already been to Mexico and an all inclusive, so looking to avoid there as well but could be persuaded if there are solid recommendations
- Budget: about $5k-$6k. Will be booking through Chase travel reward points and their portal
- Would be nice to have it be an adult only type of resort, not really looking to do big excursions/activities, mostly just relax and enjoy the perks of an all inclusive
We originally landed on Aruba but unfortunately the resort we wanted isn’t available on our preferred dates. Appreciate any recommendations!