Looking for a beach themed vacation (Other than cancun) for the last week of October. All inclusive is preferred. Most destinations I looked at seemed relatively rainy during this time. Any suggestions? 6k Budget or so. I have not used Sandals before so any guidance or recommendations regarding Sandals would be appricated. Thanks.
Last minute Ideas (For end of October)
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- These are the most beautiful places to visit in Kashmir for a romantic getaway and honeymoon.
- Sandals? More like Scamdals!
- After having my dream wedding taken away from me, two moves, and two anniversaries, my husband and I finally booked our honeymoon!
- Ouaha, Hawaii or similar?
- All-inclusive resorts for honeymoon in March 2023