Hello all! I am planning a honeymoon for the end January 2023 and have gotten a bit stuck on location ideas. Originally (about 2 years ago), we planned a budget for a honeymoon in the Maldives. Now, as prices rise, we don't know if we'll be able to afford the over-water villa experience that we wanted and think we may need to save that trip for another time. Can anyone suggest a comparable resort experience? Our budget is 6.5K max for both of us and the main things we are looking for are a private plunge pool (preferably on the water), white sand & blue water & a nice resort. TIA for all your suggestions!
Luxurious Honeymoon Suggestions
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?