Hello, need some advice, planning a Bali honeymoon in May of this year, thank you in advance!
I’ve done some research, many of the questions below are to validate or confirm some information that I have.
- Is two weeks too long over there? Few friends suggest it’s too much as activities are all similar (beach, lounging, chilling…).
- Which cities are a must? Planning on going to three tops. Ubud, Uluwatu(?), and _______? Somewhere without too many tourists.
- Good hotels with private suites/villas with private pools? Open budget, looking for fancy but nothing insane.
- How do deal with insects outdoors and indoors? Not a lot of experience there.
- Carry card or cash? Anything not to carry?
- Red flags or people/places/things/scams to avoid or be careful of?
- Good idea to pack super light and buy some clothing there? Any shopping potential?
- Uber? Transportation from airport to hotels? From one city to another?
- Data on phone? LTE?
- Which airport to Ubud? Or nearest to.
- Romantic things must-do? (Not actually the last thing on my mind.)