Hello all! We are getting married november 6th so are looking to go away for our honeymoon early november and have a budget of around 3.5k, we are looking at cancun or cape verde, but any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated!
November 2022 £3.5k budget
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?