Our honeymoon will be in the end of October/beginning of November. My ideal honeymoon is somewhere tropical at a luxury resort. Something like Hermitage Bay in Antigua. I don’t want to do much exploring and just want amazing food and drinks and ultimate relaxation. But we’re thinking considering the time of year we will be going on our honeymoon, that a tropical place isn’t the best option. We live in south Florida and are not use to cold weather so i don’t know about being at the beach in November. The water will probably seem cold to us. Can you guys please give me suggestions?
Please Help !
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- These are the most beautiful places to visit in Kashmir for a romantic getaway and honeymoon.
- Sandals? More like Scamdals!
- After having my dream wedding taken away from me, two moves, and two anniversaries, my husband and I finally booked our honeymoon!
- Ouaha, Hawaii or similar?
- All-inclusive resorts for honeymoon in March 2023