First timers to Bali from Ireland – we'll both be 30.
We will be on our honeymoon 07 – 28 Jun 2024 with 16 nights in Bali and 4 nights in Dubai on the way home.
After much research on areas to stay and accom we went with the following:
- Zin Canggu 4 nights
- Then onto 11 on Kajeng Ubud 3 nights
- Followed by Kardia resort Gili T 5 nights
- Finish with mango tree villas Jimbaran 4 nights
- Zin Canggu & 11 Kajeng Ubud we booked direct but Kardia Gili T and Mango Jimbaran are booking.com because the price was strangely cheaper than directly ! I have messaged them to ask about this as I prefer to book direct
- We like eating out a lot – usually 3 times a day (all meals) and never in the hotel. We go out for a few drinks every evening but we aren't into partying late.
- We prefer to be in an area with plenty of choice of restaurants and bars than somewhere remote with nothing going on around it (Hence why we didn't choose Maldives for honeymoon!)
Just transfers left to sort when we arrive to DPS airport to Canggu!
Thanks for all advice in advance