My fiancé and I are going to New Zealand for nine days for our honeymoon in November, and are stoked to explore and hike around the South Island. But after 15 hours of travel from the USA, we’re looking for somewhere nice and chill for the first few days near Auckland (where we’re flying in). Should we just look for a nice hotel in Auckland, and If so, what neighborhood? Or is there a nearby town/beach that we should head straight to for the first couple nights?
Relaxing New Zealand honeymoon tips?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?