My fiancé and I want to go to sandals curaçao in august because I heard that curaçao is not in the hurricane belt! The prices are soooo expensive though! When do you guys recommend booking? Also, any other suggestions for something all inclusive and tropical for August? Open to anything and our budgets is around maximum 8k and we would like to go somewhere for 12 days
Sandals curaçao August 2022?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?