Hi! My fiancé and I are spending a week in St Lucia for our honeymoon, in October. We are staying at the Sandals all inclusive resort. There are so many options on the resort but we also wanted recommendations for sight seeing locally! If y’all have gone and stayed, what were you top restaurant / bar choices at the resort ?
St Lucia, sandals resort
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- Nov 23’ all inclusive honeymoon 10 days with 6-8K budget
- You have 10-14 days and $8-10k to travel somewhere outside the US with your s/o. It’s August. You value culture, food, and cleanliness, and want to experience a sense of "awe." You’d like to avoid crowds and are not the beach resort type. Where do you go and why?
- Marriott stays in Caribbean
- May 2023 honeymoon recommendations
- Anyone been to Breathless in Punta Cana?