I'll be getting married next summer and we've been thinking about where we would like to have the honeymoon. We definitely want a beach side all inclusive resort in Mexico. My fiancé has been to Sandos Playacar for another wedding and it was perfect, we're just looking for somewhere else that's similar so it's an experience unique to us. We'd like to go at a time that's cheaper but still has nice weather.
- Budget: looking for ~3k for the whole honeymoon
- Must be beach side with preferably a beach view
- Preferably 18+ or at least adult only areas
- Options for activities such as snorkeling
- Little 'jungle-y' near the resort with wildlife/trees
Thank you so much for any suggestions! Happy to answer any questions!