My fiance and I have almost no experience with traveling and so the idea of going somewhere for 5ish to 7ish days is really intimidating especially if we were to go outside the U.S.! (We are anxious homebodies 🙈) Will a travel agent be a good idea in our case? What exactly does a travel agent do? When I google these questions it seems like the answers are not very clear. 🤔 Any thoughts, opinions or advise welcome! Thanks ✌😁
What does a travel agent do exactly? Also, Is getting a travel agent a good idea/worth it?
More from r/honeymoonplanningMore posts in r/honeymoonplanning »
- These are the most beautiful places to visit in Kashmir for a romantic getaway and honeymoon.
- Sandals? More like Scamdals!
- After having my dream wedding taken away from me, two moves, and two anniversaries, my husband and I finally booked our honeymoon!
- Ouaha, Hawaii or similar?
- All-inclusive resorts for honeymoon in March 2023