Hello! Hopefully you guys are doing great!
My fiancé and I are so lost on where to go for our honeymoon. We narrowed as far as we would like to go somewhere in the Caribbean (not PR, DR nor Jamaica). But every time we kind of select one place/island we get doubts and look at another and the cycle continues. Either way this is what we want:
We are planning for a 7 nights long honeymoon on April-May, budget is $10k. (We have points in our credit cards to travel so we might get the flights with that).
– We would like a nice room, that has either a pool or a jacuzzi. At least for some nights, and other nights it can be just a nice comfortable room.
– We would love some beach time but not the whole stay staying in a beach (This is one of the reasons I don't know if a resort would be worth it).
– We want to learn the culture, eat food (lots of food!!), do activities like snorkeling, hiking and take a catamaran; fishing and WOULD love something like hot springs or something different like mud baths, I don't know.
– We want romantic activities or gestures, like dinner at the beach or something romantic.
– We are not huge drinkers, so drinks would be maybe 1 daily for me and 2 daily for him or something like that.
– He likes monkeys and I like dolphins so if we do something related to that would be cool!
– We would love a place where it has beautiful views.